After 20 plus years in the automotive industry, Ben Lalonde was frustrated with all of the legacy shop management systems available in the market. Ben felt that there was no transparency and clients were often left in the dark when it came to vehicle service and repairs.
Years went by yet no one was developing a better technology and worst of all, no other shop management software included the customer in the repair process. From that frustration, Ben decided to build his own. He joined forces with Sam Agie, a senior software architect specialized in designing and developing complex enterprise software, and started Rebel Technologies.
In addition to the technical skill of Sam, Mathieu Leduc provides the HR and large scale deployment aspect gained from vast experience in national project deployment.
Our latest addition to the company has been Raffi Istanbulian, a seasoned International business development and investment consultant. Looking after the financial side of the company, he continues to leverage his knowledge to grow the company.
Meet the Team
20 years direct experience in the industry as a licensed automotive technician.
- Current owner of two NAPA AutoPro franchises.
- Former automotive management trainer in Canada.
- Actively involved in the automotive business community.
- Specialized in operations management with experience in highly complex environments.
- Has direct skills and expertise with large systems involving national deployment and large scale system integration.
- Specialized in Business Funding and Strategy Development.
- Quality management with emphasis on planning and executing long-term solutions.
- Proficient in business model generation and developing marketing strategies, competitive analysis, business strategies, frameworks, ROI analysis, international market expansion analysis and selection.
Why choose Rebel Technologies